Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Drywall going up.

A picture of the deck on my way out of the house tonight.



About 1/3 of the Drywall is up in the house, 2/3 of that is screwed in and not just hanging there by a couple of holding nails. You will notice I am insulating the interior walls of the home for noise suppression, and well... because I can since I have so much insulation.

Starting to look like a house, instead of a construction site.

The first bedroom is completely done, boxes cut out, et cetera. I still need to remove the fixtures before the tape and mud and texturing is done.

The second bedroom has begun, doing the closets is difficult to say the least, and I'll be leaving the little space heaters in place until I remodel the bathrooms later when funds become available, until then, no need to leave an eyesore by taking them out.

The new shower stall is in, still need to finish plumbing it. And I have a clog in one of the master bath sinks I need to get sorted out. But its coming along nicely.

No comments: